There are a few rules here on Buff Butch.
- Strength training is our primary training objective. While your goal may be to lose weight, gain weight, tighten up or whatever, we have to get stronger. Rushing into a training program without developing fundamental body strength will lead to lesser results. We have been denied the knowledge to cultivate our physical power and this was done on purpose. I want every member of Buff Butch to tap into their own strength potential.
- If you want to make change, you have to be willing to put in an honest effort. I want to see everyone succeed. I truly do. Your success is my success because we are connected in our struggles. I will do my part to push this movement with my efforts. Please do the same with your own.
- This is a POSITIVE space. We are here to help each other. Trolling and internet bullying will NOT be tolerated. We have to deal with enough out there, let’s create a safe space for EVERYONE.
- Speak up. This project is going to grow A LOT, but I need your help. If something offends you or you aren’t seeing your needs represented, please let me know. I will do my best to accommodate.
- Be inspired by others, but don’t compare yourself to them. We should all work to inspire each other here with our success but we must acknowledge that every individual is different. What worked for me, may not work for you. Celebrate your differences and acknowledge your own success.
- Progression is key. We all have to keep moving up.Sometimes it’s only a little step forward or even a few steps backwards so we can move forward. We must keep pushing towards our goals and pushing this movement forward.
- Have fun! There is no point in doing anything you don’t enjoy. I found the most productive training spaces I’ve held are ones where I genuinely enjoyed myself. Let’s have some fun!